Pet Health Insurance
We highly recommend Pet Health insurance. It is of great benefit when unexpected expenses arise in the treatment of your pet.
Pet Health Insurance.
- Statistics show that 1 in 3 pets will need veterinary treatment yearly, which can be costly and often come at expensive times of the year!
- Premiums can be paid monthly by direct debit, or in one lump sum at the start of the year, depending on the company.
- The most important factor to consider for your policy is that it covers both Accident and Illness. This is extremely important.
- Be aware of any exclusions that may be present within your policy, or any age restrictions that may apply. It is also important to be aware of the excess fee attached to the policy.
- Some companies can provide discounts if you have multiple pets, or your
home or car insurance with the same provider.
If you need any further answers please do not hesitate to call Primrosehillvets.